Companies using FieldLogix can reduce costs within days of purchasing their new GPS fleet tracking system. GPS fleet tracking technology can be one of the most cost effective means to optimize fuel consumption and fleet efficiency. You can immediately reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% by investing in and utilizing a GPS fleet tracking system. The best fleet tracking systems can IMMEDIATELY REDUCE fleet operating costs and provide a positive return on investment (ROI) in less than 6 months.
A fleet tracking system can tell users in real-time when their drivers are driving poorly, giving fleets the opportunity to correct the driving behavior and measure the results. For example, users can be notified in real-time when drivers are:
* late for arrivals and deliveries
* idling for too long
* sitting in traffic
* not where they are supposed to be
* taking long lunch breaks
Not only that, but a GPS fleet management system can also do more. Imagine customer deliveries are on time, vehicle maintenance records maintained electronically, no more employee overtime. A fleet tracking system can add a lot of value to the table, no matter how big or small your fleet is.
A GPS Fleet Tracking System Can Save Time and Money. Here’s how:
* Lower fuel costs – Tracking vehicles with GPS easily prevents excessive idling, speeding and personal vehicle use. It also helps to improve routing and helps the average fleet reduce fuel costs by 13%.
* Reduction in labor costs – Monitoring of your drivers helps you vastly decrease employee costs and time card abuse. GPS truck tracking saves an average of $ 5,484 per employee annually!
* Increase productivity and profits – GPS vehicle tracking allows companies to add more jobs to each work day. Companies see a 25% increase in work orders completed after implementing a GPS tracking system.
* Improve customer service – Tracking vehicles with a GPS fleet management system allows companies to perform better for their customers.
* Enhanced safety and security – Our GPS fleet vehicle tracking system allows users to track unsafe driving and personal use of fleet vehicles.
* Better fleet supervision – GPS vehicle tracking allows managers to keep better control of their drivers’ activities.